The term “solid-state electronics” emerged after the primary working transistor was invented by William Shockley, Walter Houser Brattain and John Bardeen at Bell Labs in 1947. The MOSFET was later invented by Mohamed Atalla and Dawon Kahng at Bell Labs in 1959. The MOSFET was the primary truly compact transistor that could be miniaturised and mass-produced for a variety of uses, revolutionizing the electronics industry, and enjoying a central function in the microelectronics revolution and Digital Revolution.
- Relating to electrical gadgets that amplify and process electrical alerts.
- The topic covers a broad spectrum, from the design and growth of an electronic system to assuring its proper operate, service life and disposal.
- Computers, electronic clocks, and programmable logic controllers are constructed of digital circuits.
- Electronic techniques design offers with the multi-disciplinary design problems with advanced electronic devices and techniques, such as cell phones and computers.
- Electronic techniques design is subsequently the